dimanche 15 mai 2011

The more the merrier

This weekend was a very successful one. Yesterday we went to my uncle 70th birthday and Nandu was so perfect it's embarrassing! We arrived, and he started by smiling to everyone, then he had the good manners to fall asleep right as lunch started and slept soundly for a good 2 hours until just before dessert. He was fed, then he went back for another round of charming smiles. Honestly I think this kid just loves to see faces, he was just beaming :) (Ok, proud mamma talking...)

I was wondering how he would sleep after being so stimulated all day long, especially since Friday was also a very full day, with us hanging out with Tibor for three hours at Bain des Paquis. Well Nandu decided that after such a nice two days it was time to reward us with his first sleep through the night! He fell asleep at 8.30pm and woke up at 6.30 am! To be honest I have to say that I was up since 5am, waiting for him to wake up, so I wasn't so rested, but this is good news anyway. I don't even dare to think that he might to the same tonight, but at least we are on a good trend, and we've learnt that he is fine hanging out with people all day long.

And finally here are two pictures:

The first one is to show the ratio of a baby head to his arm... just put your arm against your head and you'll see why we were amazed.



And the second is to show how well Nandu can "sit" now :) Ok I am holding his back, but I am not holding his head! So again, I am proud of my 10 weeks old son. (That's my job for the rest of my life right, being proud of my son?)


Aucun commentaire: