mercredi 14 août 2013

Random pictures and one month stat.


So Lila is now nearly 6 weeks and she had her first pediatrician appointment yesterday. She is now 4.75kg, 59 cm and her head is 39cm in circumference. All her reflexes are good and she holds her head very well for her age. She is growing fast, not sleeping through the night (it's been 2 years and about 6 months since I slept through the night, but who is counting...), she started to smile about 2 weeks ago, and she is making cute sounds that resemble something like ahhheu. Fascinating, no? She got her first bottle of my milk to be ready for me going back to school and she did ok so far. Nandu got his first mommy-made haircut, and he didn't have to wear a hat to hide it, so I guess I did ok ;)

OK, here are the pics, enjoy.



Nandu loves umbrella...

... and the rain was very welcome after a very hot month of July


Lila's first bottle of my milk

And Nandu wanted to feed her as well

She is getting cuter every day

Aucun commentaire: