lundi 11 juillet 2011

Doctor's visit

67cm, 7.08kg aka 26.4in, 15.6 lbs for 4 months and 9 days. All on mum's milk!

So Nandu is about as healthy as he can be :) He is growing very smoothly, and moving (ie rolling around), grabing objects, laughing just like he should be. That means he gets another two months of mom's milk only diet. I am quite happy about it, I really enjoy feeding him now that it is so easy.

What we thought was a tooth a few weeks ago is actually a little harmless cyst, but I had started guess that it was the case since it was not growing. No vampire for us. That said, I hope that he'll sprout his first thooth soon because he spends his whole day with both his hands in his mouth and I really think he hurts a fair amount already!

His nights are now quite easy to start but he wakes up once or twice to feed, which is ok with me as long as he goes back to sleep easily after.

He got more shots today and we'll see how he'll react. So far so good (he didn't even cry for one of the shot) but I am guessing the fever will appear tonight, like two months ago.

Aucun commentaire: